Key Benefits of React w/Drupal Include:
- Faster rendering when responding to user interactions
- Easier development for more complex apps
- Friendlier JS syntax (similar to SASS for CSS)
- Fewer clicks
- Fewer page reloads
- and more!
Interested in learning more? Debug Academy will be hosting a training, Elevate your Drupal 8 application with ReactJS, on Saturday, September 8th. This training is an updated version of the most popular training which sold out at DrupalCon Nashville 2018.
Attendees who will gain the most from this training are Drupal developers looking to gain hands-on experience with decoupled development and developers looking to learn how to use the popular JS Framework, ReactJS. Must Know JS or PHP to participate. Code & Training formatted to be accessible to developers, not exclusively for JS developers.
Take advantage of the GovCon / Labor Day Discount this weekend!
This training is an updated version of the most popular training at DrupalCon Nashville 2018. It sold out there, so we encourage you to secure your spot soon! If you register this labor day weekend (by midnight on Monday), you will receive a significantly discounted registration price of $325.00 (normally $450.00).
- Training date: Saturday, September 8 from 9AM to 4PM
- Training location: Metro-accessible location in Arlington, VA (details sent after enrolling)
- Registration link: https://debugacademy.com/reactjs-course-registration
- Learn to create a React Web App
- Learn to set up Headless/Decoupled Drupal using Drupal 8
- Create a React web app which communicates with a Drupal 8 task management website
- Learn when & why to use decoupled Drupal 8, and why React is a great choice
- (initial set up) Install pre-built Drupal 8 website
- Modify Drupal 8 website to prepare it for headless integration
- Note: Website will not be 'fully' decoupled, will only decouple one content type
- Create React App
- Integrate React App with Drupal 8 website (displaying data)
- Post data to Drupal 8 website from React App
Who Will Gain the Most From This Training?:
- Drupal developers looking to gain experience with Decoupled development
- Developers looking to learn how to use the popular JS Framework, ReactJS
- Note: Must know JS or PHP to participate. Code & Training formatted to be accessible to developers, not exclusively for JS developers.